How to Clean Your Glass Stove/Cooktop
Ever wondered how to clean a glass cooktop? Here is a super quick and easy way, with only three ingredients!
I found the following process to work really well! You can use this process on one concentrated spot, or you can use it over the whole cooktop!
1. Start with a dirty stove
2. Sprinkle Dawn Dish soap over the cooktop
3. Add Baking Soda over the cooktop
4. Add hydrogen peroxide
5. Start Scrubbing.. Usually I start by using my fingers. This helps the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide mix in without splattering.
6. Wait for a few minutes before washing it off. I usually wait 3 or so minutes.
7. Now wipe clean!!
8. Dry stove so there aren’t any streak marks. I like to use a microfiber cloth just so it doesn’t leave any fibers behind that paper towels can leave.
9. Be blown away with how clean your stovetop is!
Now you have a super clean cooktop